This is one of the easiest, most satisfying way to eat a potato. It just so happens that it make a great campfire dish too!
Mmmmmmm. Rosemary Potato Packets! I love making these when we camp! I also love them at home too. It is the fact that potatoes and onions don’t require much care during travel that makes them a great outdoor dish. The add-ins to this packet are endless, but this is the current combination.
1. Tear large sheet of foil and generously spray inside with oil.
2. Layer in potatoes and onion.
3. Salt and pepper and then add rosemary.
4. Spray generously with oil again.
5. Fold up packet and use another sheet of foil to fold over seam so that your veggies do tumble out when you flip it (yes speaking from experience!). Using a knife, I make a few small vent holes on each side.
6. Cook over campfire (0r grill) for roughly thirty minutes or until veggies are soft.